Tuesday, October 4, 2011

TGIF...

It was brought to my attention that I have failed my kids!

They had no idea what T.G.I.F means...

Oh.My.Goodness!

The girls and I were riding in the car
I don't remember how it came up but I said,
"T.G.I.F"
Lilly responds with,
"What is Gele-i-f"

I thought for a second (and giggled)
and thought maybe she didn't understand me
so I repeated myself
"I said T.G.I.F"
To that they said, "What's that?"

Oh. My.
Have I taught my children NOTHING in life??

Fridays were a big deal as a kid
not because it was Friday
or the weekend
but there was Friday Night T.V....TGIF!

Full House

America's Funniest Home Videos
(When Bob Saget was host!)

Steve Urkle
(What's the name of that show??)
I know that there were others that came on too,
but man, as a kid I loved those shows

So I officially schooled my girls in what TGIF means!

Whew...disaster averted! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment