Monday, September 19, 2011

Lately...

I haven't blogged lately
It's not like I don't have time
I do
I think I didn't want to commit me thoughts to
and actual post
maybe...

Lilly go her cast off
YAY!!
She has to wear a brace
but we are ever so slightly weaning her out of it

She told me yesterday she wanted to do gymnastics...
I'm not so sure about that
Gymnastics makes me nervouse, especially with how careless she can be!

This past weekend we had to replace out hot water heater
Yay!
NOT!!!
But Josh is the most awesome thing ever
He's never installed one before
but he did this weekend
nothing blew up or caught on fire
YAY!!!
But, really he is quite the handyman
and it's afraid to jump in head first
and I LOVE that about him!!

I've got a few more posts up my sleeve
Which includes some good news too!
Stay Tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment